Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where is my iHorn?

Let me explain. I'm sure most of you remember how everyone at some point had a Walkman, right? You carried it with you all times! It was necessary and fun. Well I wish I had a portable device I could carry with me on my walks from/to work. What type of gadget? Not a music one. I already have an iNano. I could use full advantage of blowing a horn while walking on the busy streets. I'm not joking! Some people just can't walk, they sort of wobble in the middle of the sidewalk with no destination nor purpose. To make it even more annoying they are usually right in front of you and they like to place themselves in a way that you can't pass them neither from the right nor left side. Since I don't have a car in London, my legs have officially become my way of transportation. Trust me when I say that my short little legs can move quite fast. Is this town turning me into a rush-freak? I just don't like wasting time. That is why I would love to have a Walk-horn, or maybe I should call it a Walkie-Honky (Walkie-talkie)... or even better I should keep up with fashion and name it the iHorn! I think that is my most favorite option at this particular moment. How wonderful would it be, when you find yourself stuck behind the sidewalk-sloth-hogger, to blow that tiny little iHorn and scare the hell out of them? It should project a very loud and intimidating sound. That thought made me realize how loud it would be out in the streets if they were freely sold to anyone. On a second thought I think I should be the sole owner of a iHorn!!! Ok, I admit it... at this point I just like repeating my made up brand.