Saturday, March 14, 2009

I once met a "Little Bean"...

Fagiolino is what I call him (little bean in Italian).

Have you ever met someone and had that instant feeling you already know them. You're not sure where or when you have met this person, but you are certain that they used to be in your past life and the universe has reunited you. That is what I felt when I met Fagiolino. He was family, he was the twin brother I was missing.

I worked with him eight years ago on a crazy independent movie in Florida. We were both cast as vampires. We had a blast while filming, and we have been connected ever since.

I'm talking about him today because I just left him at the station. He had the brilliant idea to visit me and I believe his presence was therapeutic to my soul. Fagiolino is the kind of person that will go the extra mile to make you laugh. He has no limits and has no boundaries. He says the most outrageous things to complete strangers in the streets... and all he gets back are smiles and people offering him their phone numbers and skype IDs!!! Anyone else trying the same approach would probably get slapped in the face or at least a dirty look! No, not the Fagiolino! People LOVE him! It's quite entertaining to witness. He has a gift, he was born this way. His mood is contagious and up-lifting.

I'm very lucky that I have a Fagiolino in my life!