Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Esoteros was not alone...

... there two other shining stars that completed the "girls" circle in Florida. The Sexy Dancing and the Funky Beat! All four of met 10 years ago in Florida and we all worked together with the same airline. All four so different and so alike, so funny, so incredible and beautiful.

Sexy Dancing, well the name gives it away. She will dance and dance non-stop. I envy her salsa moves! Sexy Dancing has the innate way of moving with rhythm and grace while laughing and managing to move her behind in perfect circles with absolutely NO effort! She has one of the most contagious laughs! We think a lot alike and often words are not needed to explain to each other when what we are going through, we just know! She is the type of friend that will finish your sentence. She once dressed like blue and glittery angel for Halloween. By the time she was highly intoxicated she refused to let anyone close to the Karaoke microphone! She sang this song I had never heard about and did a whole interpretive dance along with it. I wish I had a video to post...

Funky Beat! She is the queen of sarcasm, dry humor and philosophy. Bright and creative she will always crack me up. She used to call me Memos, I was not a big fan of that. Funky Beat will make fun of anyone and does not care if you get it or not. I have this picture of Funky Beat while we are at a restaurant with Magnesia, and Funky Beat is showing me a plate with crab cakes... the look on her face is priceless! No words needed, SO funny! How do some people manage to be so naturally funny. And how lucky am I for being friends with all the funniest people in the world? Funky Beat is not just funny though, she has a heart of gold.

All right I covered Florida and Virginia... next will be my friends from Denmark.... oh wait I don't have any friends there yet. Funky Beat will have to translate, if I remember correctly she is fluent in Danish.