Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mentally Over Stimulated!

During the past two weeks I have been overly productive with my insatiable urge of writing. Obviously not on this blog! Unfortunately I can't share everything that crosses my mind, not yet at least. I must keep some of my mystery and secrets for myself... or just safe from anyone who would try to steal my ideas!

As usual, my problem is that I come up with at least three ideas all at once! Then I feel overwhelmed and I can't decide which one to develop first. Tonight I was able to successfully complete all three... or at least sketch them all on print. Again I feel that anxiety feeling taking over me. I want it all to manifest now!

Sometime I feel like work is in the way of my personal projects! Not this particular job, any work I have ever performed. Ok, at this point I'm just randomly writing thoughts on mind. I need to end this right now before it becomes boring.

Here is an answer I quite like and find hilarious and true. It's from an article I recently read on Vanity Fair:
"If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?"
- The only child of two genetically perfect billionaires!

Last thought of the day? I can't decide whether I want to sign up on Twitter or not. I fear I will completely get sucked into Twittering mania. It is SO tempting... Maybe I should just check it out... Would I then need to updated all my statuses simultaneously? From Facebook to Myspace (which I haven't used in almost 2 years), Linkedin and now Twitter! What's next??? Why do we urge so much to throw all of our business in everyone's face? It's a race against time to prove and show everybody what we are doing at any particular moment! Which reminds me that today I have yet to log on FB! I think I will prove my strength for once and resist to my addiction to log on and be all over the "walls"!

Buona Notte!

PS... Twitter or not to Twitter?