Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tamara Drew you can't enjoy the countryside without getting a little dirty


This is the perfect silly comedy to go watch on a boring rainy Sunday afternoon. I highly suggest to watch it when it's released for home entertaining. The story is simple and fun. The best part is the typically dark British humor. I think I laughed the most at the parts where my friends were horrified! That really revealed my evil side I guess! In my defense I would just like to say that I believe in karma and I love it when the cheater in the story gets served right! Even if that means being run over by a whole cattle! There are a few really good lines, but I think it probably lost most of its brilliant British humor in the translation... this is probably a movie that should be watched in its original version.