Sunday, December 12, 2010

No Colors Allowed!


I will keep this very short. I need to understand why is that this year all fall/winter clothes are only black or gray! It seems like having any sort of color is some sort of sin! I need my purples, blues, greens, and pinks to coordinate with my black! However no matter in which store I go it seems they can only offer sweaters, pants and shirts in a melange of shades that goes from black to gray to sepia as the "wildest" of all. Are they trying to make us more conservative? Are they trying to make us all look the same? Is it a conspiracy to force us to be bland and blend amongst each other? Did they run out of colors in the dye shop they probably abuse in China or India? I protest! I want some colors in the shops, or I might be forced to go 1980's vintage on all of you and look like a fool (which of course I'm not afraid of).