Sunday, December 12, 2010

My 2010


I can't believe this year is almost gone. It has been such a new cycle of my life. I moved for the first time by myself to a city where I knew absolutely nobody. In less than a year I can say it has been rich of positive surprises. I met some great people I already consider good friends I adore. Most of these people are actually my co-workers, which means I also really enjoy my new job. I even fell in love with my new apartment and its surroundings.
I admit that the last couple of years have not been easy. I left all my beloved friends behind to be closer to my family, and it was truly heart-breaking at first. But I can say now that leaping into a new adventure has had very good results. I am a strong believer that change is good, and if you don't like it... well you just go on and change it again until you find a place, a role, a pace that you enjoy. Nothing is coincidental, everything in my life has happened for a reason... although I have always been conscious to be the one who choreographed my moves.
Short and sweet, my thoughts about 2010? I feel like the luckiest mutherfu#%er! Why? Because aside from anything material which is useless in my philosophy, no matter where in the world I have lived for long or short times I have always been blessed to meet some of the most amazing people in my life. This note is for all of you my Love Bugs all over the globe. I love you all and I am so thankful to have you in my life! The connection I have with my "Circle of Trust" is the most beautiful gift on earth! Thank you and smooches to you all!