Saturday, August 8, 2009

I lust after you...

... that is the feeling I have left!
Last night I went out with my friends. We went club hopping, one of the places was Volstead, a small cute venue where Madonna celebrated her 50th birthday. As I walked in I immediately was captured by the vision of the DeeJay, for whom I don't even have words to describe. How can some people be so perfectly beautiful? He must be the most handsome man I have ever seen in my entire life! To my own disbelief just by looking at him made my body temperature rise to a delirious fever high. Needless to say, I was glued to the dance floor the entire time right in front of the DeeJay booth! I even managed to get permission to dance on the cube next to him. I could not stop myself from staring at him, I tried, I could not! I just wanted to memorize every feature of his in my mind. He was however staring back... but it could have been a reaction to my creepy stare! I so lost my mind that I did something ridiculous, before I left I gave him my number and he thanked me while showing off the most perfect smile. I know he won't call me, it's ok... I will just keep on going there and happily stare at him!

How irrational is to feel such a strong feeling for someone whose name I don't even know! I don't know what his hobbies are, what his political views are, his taste in food, he vision on life and the world... does he have a sense of humor? How smart is he? Where is he from? And yet... I would escape with him to a deserted island and be there with him forever. Can physical attraction really be so powerful? Animals, we are animals after all.

I just did a fun little research on lust, and it came out that in most religions it always equals to some sort of evil vice. Humans just love to deny to be animals and love to label with guilt and negativity anything that is a feel-good instinctive sensation. The only demonic result of my "sighting" is that now I can't get him out of my mind. I shamelessly even tried to google him (remember I do NOT have his name!!)... that is a pure sign of my obsessive insanity .

I can lust after someone, or I can love someone. Can you love to be in lust? Or lust to be in love? I seriously need to end this non-sense. I have better things to do... as finding a way to schedule a visit to my new favorite club ;-)