Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are Classy Places Just So Trashy?


Have you ever noticed how the classiest and most elite places at some point always end up attracting the trashiest crowd? If a place is a dive from the beginning, it will remain a dive forever, there is no chance that it will upgrade to be a "creme de la creme" place. However when an extra hot spot opens up, it's just a matter of months if not weeks before all the Riff-Raff will happily put roots in the new "hard to get in" 5 Star Hotel Lounge. Those places are polluted with "high class" hookers! They are everywhere and I assure you they are NOT classy! They look beat down, with their plastic surgery gone bad, teeny-tiny outfits that make them look like they are 15 years old... until you get a closer look and almost a heart attack from the encounter with the real MUMMY! Can we say: Horrifying? Are they there just to find their next victim? Don't these women have goals or pride or self-esteem? Women like that make me feel ashamed to be a woman! They are just there, hoping to find men who will buy them expensive label crap and more silicone for their ridiculously deformed lips. Men who frequent those lounges are not much better material. They will only look for women who lack in gray matter... therefore they happily and successfully hunt for the available females who will laugh at their dumb and predictable jokes.
I thought that by going there I would meet intelligent people with good careers I could relate to. I was hoping to meet people who can handle a conversation that stimulates my curiosity and lights up my creativity. Yet I found myself yawning... or laughing thanks to my good sense of humor.

My belief is: Money will not make smart nor beautiful. Having a Dior, or Chanel, or whoever else's purse has a price tag, it can be very high, but it still has a price... having a brain and the ability to use it: PRICELESS!!! And this is where I somehow get upset! How come I'm not a millionaire? I'm much smarter than most of the people I scouted there!!!